“Delanna” means “fluffy” and “soft” in Italian.
“Delanna” is polyester 100% chenille yarn with excellent colorfastness.
Although it is polyester, it has a soft texture suitable for sweaters and cut-and-sew applications.
(This product does not use a thermally adhesive yarn because it values texture.)
FOR USERS Notice
- Please use thread from the same dye lot for each product. Pay special attention to dresses, two-piece suits, etc. Try on a small part before actual production.
- Please note: Due to environmental regulations, there may be sudden changes in dyestuff resulting in slight changes in colors.
- Due to the characteristics of the chenille yarn, the fluff from falling off easily and may adhere to other objects. To prevent fluff from falling off a chenille yarn, Please take measures to prevent depending on the application. (exp : Reinforce by putting yarn on the back side of the fabric.)
- Since the chenille yarn has directionality, when using a rewound thread, make a prototype and check if there is a problem.
- This product is manufactured overseas by our company.
Rubbing: ＜Light color & Neutral color: class 4~5＞ ＜Deep color : class 3.5~4＞
Washing: ＜Light color & Neutral color: class 5＞ ＜Deep color : class 4~5＞